Minor burns for Berkhamsted woman as lamp ignites

editorial image
0
Have your say

A small house fire which started after a lamp ignited left a woman with minor burns.

A fire crew from Berkhamsted was called to the house in St Johns Well Court at 9.48pm last night.

The room in which the lamp had caught on fire was smoke-logged and ventilation was needed. The fire was put out by 10.10pm.

Firefighters administered first aid to the woman’s slight burns.

Hemel Hempstead fire crews headed to the scene but no further assistance was required.

The fire was considered to be accidental.