Roaring success for Berkhamsted Lions

Berkhamsted Lions Club Christmas fundraising
Berkhamsted Lions Club Christmas fundraising
0
Have your say

Berkhamsted Lions have raised more than £7100 over the Christmas period.

Santa and his sleigh went out over 20 times around Berkhamsted, Northchurch, Potten End, and Bovingdon.

Organiser Bryan Atkin said: “This is our most successful year yet. It’s an excellent opportunity to to raise much needed funds for these groups, and luckily everyone finds it most enjoyable.”

The Lions and 16 other community groups that helped santa with the door-to-door collections will split 82% of the money raised with the other 18% divided between Pepper Foundation and Keech Cottage Children’s Services. Story here