Unconscious man pulled from smoke-filled house

editorial image
0
Have your say

A MAN who had fallen unconscious had to be pulled from his home after a pan on a cooker caught fire.

Firefighters had to break down the door of the terraced house in Slippers Hill, Hemel Hempstead, at around 7pm last night after neighbours heard the smoke alarm.

The man, 53, was found in the living room and was taken outside where he was treated by ambulance crews.

The man refused hospital treatment but fire crews dealt with the burning pan and ventilated the house.