Last chance to register your jubilee street party

editorial image

ANYONE wanting to hold a street party to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, involving the closure of a residential road, must apply today.

Herts County Council is not charging communities to close residential roads in the county for street parties on and between Sunday June 3 and Tuesday June 5.

For the Royal Wedding in April last year, Hertfordshire had more street parties than any other area in the UK.

To apply for a road closure visit to download an application form.